Are you are an organized, ambitious problem-solver ready to do whatever needs to be done to make our company grow? Then you might be our new business developer.
There are many ways for an algae-producing company to be profitable and in order to make sure we use our resources in the best possible way, we need someone with relevant experience within business development. In short, your role is to locate, develop, negotiate, and build up business relationships.
You need to be comfortable with rapidly changing priorities and enjoy the dynamics in a start-up company. In our office in central Stockholm, we offer an engaging work environment with great colleagues, lots of freedom and flexible working hours. With the possibility of making an impact on the future of billions of people, we feel comfortable saying Volta Greentech is one of the most exciting start-ups in Stockholm.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
-Locate potential business deals and discuss with potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Identify trends by researching industry events, publications, and announcements.
- Analyze the possibilities for farmers to profit from Voltas product.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing requirements, potential, and financials.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions.
Desirable skills and qualifications:
- Relevant education and work experience.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and passionate about finding solutions to environmental problems.
- Purpose-driven and motivated by making a difference.
- Inventive and an “out-of-the-box” thinker.
- Market knowledge and presentation skills.
If you are ready to take on some of our generations greatest challenges and feel that you are the one we are looking for, please send us your CV and a personal letter to email@example.com